Customer Service Power Series
Customers today no longer wish organisations have a well-trained customer service department - they demand it. An organisation without a properly-trained customer service workforce stands to lose much more than just their image. Their very survival is at stake in the long term.
Odyssey's Customer Service Power Series have been designed to enable the staff to:
- develop the right attitude towards serving the customer;
- understand his organisation's new Customer Service Mission Statement;
- speak in a language the customer will appreciate;
- ask the right questions to determine the customers' concerns;
- develop proper listening skills to avoid misunderstandings;
- set the right customer expectations;
- deal with tough customer calls;
- and much more.
A complete customised Program will be created for your organisation in line with its objectives.
Odyssey's unique 3-step training methodology will effectively prepare, train and follow-up on the participants to entrench the principles learnt so that the effect will last long after the event.
Please contact us for a brief meeting with our representative to determine your requirements after which you will receive a proper and unique Odyssey Proposal containing that special something that will make all the difference for your organisation.
Subscribe to Odyssey's twice-monthly, "Odyssey Power Tips" newsletter containing powerful tips and advice on how your workforce can achieve better performance in the areas of self-motivation, leadership, supervisory skills, team work, sales and marketing techniques and customer service tactics. Simply fill in the boxes below and click the gray button!